- 896 beads and 25° shooting angle: 896 beads led video lighting kit, 25 degrees shooting angle so that the shooting area is concentrated, super bright. In addition, the color temperature range is wide, from 2300-6800K, you can easily meet your shooting needs.
- Wireless Remote Control: This video lighting kit is equipped with a wireless controller. You can easily adjust the brightness and color temperature through the controller without having to walk around the camera and camera.
- 4 sets of parameter acquisition functions: The GVM LED light can collect and memorize 4 different color temperatures and brightness. You can directly use any parameters previously collected by pressing 1, 2, 3, 4.
- One lamp with a multi-light control function: GVM 896 LED lamp has a master/slave control mode. You can easily set one light to master mode and other GVM lights to slave mode, which allows you to easily control all lights using the main mode (connecting the wireless controller for easy operation)
- Support and Warranty: GVM video light has a 365-day free warranty and a refund within 30 days. The GVM support team is committed to 24 hours of friendly customer service and email support. Native American company.
The 13.4 x 12.7 x 3″ 896S Bi-Color LED Panel from GVM is a compact light source with a wide color range from a warm 2300K to a cool 6800K, to meet any ambient light challenge, match other fixtures, or just for creative expression. The light’s high CRI/TLCI rating of 97 is an indicator of accuracy in rendering color.
The 896S has a tight 25-degree medium beam spread that can be further controlled with the light’s 4-way barndoors. Simply swing one or more of the barndoor’s leaves into the path of the beam to light areas that you want to and keep light from areas that you don’t want illuminated. The light is dimmable too, from 10 to 100%. The 896S also features a Master/Slave Control Mode. Set one GVM LED light as the “master” light and other optional GVM lights as “slaves.” The panel has a total of 12 channels that can each support up to 10 lights. Brightness and color temperature adjustments on the master light will be mimicked on the slave lights.
The 896S runs on 110-220 VAC voltage using the included AC adapter, but it will also run on optional NP-F-type batteries when mains power is unavailable. The light comes with a diffusion filter and a bracket diffusion filter to soften the bright LEDs, as well as a case for storage and transport.